Conveniently situated in the multiculturally vibrant borough of Southwark, The Africa Centre has for over 50 years been a place for celebrating African creativity, entrepreneurship and intellectual leadership.
The Centre offers exclusive but “budget-conscious” venues for hire that adapt to all type of functions. Discover new ideas of unconventional venues for your corporate and private events.
Monday to Sunday
List of approved suppliers available
Application for Temporary Event Notice required
High-speed internet available
Photoshoot, film screening, workshop, pop-up, corporate
Monday to Friday
Friday 6pm to Sunday Midnight
|Half-day (4 hours)||£450.00||£550.00|
|Full day (8 hours)||£800.00||£900.00|
|Exhibition (12 hours)||£1,100.00||£1,200.00|
Hourly rates on request. A deep cleaning fee of £100 is applied to all bookings and all prices exclude VAT (20%). If you are a charity or other community group, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Prices listed are excluding VAT.
– Bespoke catering solutions supported by our preferred suppliers’ list
– Furniture & equipment (projector, TV, Flipchart) hire (POA)
– AV support in partnership with our preferred supplier (POA)
– Wi-Fi for you and your guests
– Bespoke staffing solutions including attendance and security professionals (POA)
– Opportunities to promote your event
– Additional cleaning as required
**POA – Price on Application
£1/ foldable chair up to 35
£2 for 36 and above (other chairs available on request)
£10 for entire hire
£5 per table for entire hire
In view of the current situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to ensure the safety of the public and staff at The Africa Centre, our offices will be closed until further notice.
For more information please visit our Latest News